
Fear and Cancer Recovery
Antioxidants Now Attacks Your Cancer Cells
If you are just knowing this now, then know it and never doubt it. People are now being healed of their cancer and heart diseases through use of antioxidants and eating phytochemicals rich food. Read more about phytochemials down this website. What happens is that With my little experience in medical care I have come to the understanding that many chronic diseases people suffer today have emotional origins and put in another way they get worse due to fear and anxiety and most atimes even easily treatable acute diseases graduate into chronic diseases due to fear and anxiety. This is called disease phobia. So you can help yourself more by understanding that your health problem has an emotional underlying cause/consequence and also help your physician's plight for quick recovery.
"Disease Phobia is a psychological state in which the person constantly thinks that he or she is sick and recovery from the condition is indeed impossible".
Jan Heering
Speaker, Author, Master Coach and Psychological Trainer.
Founder and President of Morpheus Institute
Hear More on What Mr. Jan Has To Say On Disease Phobia And Its Treatment On
Get Ride of That Fear!!!
"Most fears cannot withstand the test of careful scrutiny and analysis. When we expose our fears to the lights of thoughtful examination the usually just evaporate".
Jack Canfield
Speaker and Author
See more of Jack Canfield On
Witness!!
Am a witness. It was quite unforntunate then but now is quite fortunate because with my experience I can now attend to other people's problems with same or related problems. This Is My Story. Just before my gaining admission to read Nutrition and Dietetics in Imo State University Nigeria. I suffered from an emotional problem that sprung up from malaria. Malaria as you know is a now a health problem that is causing chaos in public health care in Africa because we are living in a mosquito endemic environment. I finished what you usually know as high school education in Lagos Nigeria. Before writing my final exams then the problem came up. During October, year 2002 I felt sick,I treated the malaria first with antimalaria drugs then I recovered after 3-4 days of taking the drugs and then next week it reappeared again and again. So, my uncle who I was staying with then in Lagos convinced me that antimalaria injections can clear this malaria. I suggested this to him because he is usually not very concerned and gets pissed off by my contineous complains of ill health day after day. In fact sometimes he makes statements like ''Are u even suffering from Aids?'' I had to endure all of that because I had no choice but to get well by any possible means and face the uphill task of passing my 3 very important exams if I have to think of a future of gaining into a Nigerian University to study. I had to be reading, going to Extra Moral Classes or what we normally call in Nigeria "lessons" classes to help me write my final high school exams or what we usually call in Nigeria "Senior School Certificate Examination-S.S.C.E and General Certificate Examination OR call it West African Examination Council-WAEC-G.C.E. It was so difficult then that I had to under the poor health condition to write most of my exams. But as an A' student whether am even dying and you give me a biro in my hands my brain will never dissapoint since blood is still flowing there. I was successful with the two exams WAEC and G.C.E. I cleared all 18 papers. But the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in Nigeria is not so cheap an exam you can write without being in absolute sound health physically, mentally and psychologically. With the same the health problem I was only with books I have lost all contacts with my friends mostly from high school in Ikeja Lagos Nigeria. And the uncle I was staying with was also dissapinted because all his attempts to help were yielded no result. Once he tried taking my to his personal doctor, but as usual the doctor gave me tablets upon tablets of antimilarial and the likes and adviced me that I should stop thinking too much. But all these attempts never yielded any fruit. Although then I was ambitious and never wanted to die but I was suicidal in most of my thoughts. Its like this I want to die but d death should not be painful and I was never careful with anything. And then I started trying all sorts of herbal drugs and the likes, and started feeding my head with all sorts of useless information from the media that never helped but rather worsened the situation. It came to a time due to my misbehaviours the uncle I was staying with resulted that I should leave his house to my hometown in South Eastern Nigeria. Imo State to be precise. There with family I started to feel better and there was some sort of emotional upliftment. That sort of at home feeling that you get when you are with your family. This resulted to to a gradual and total healing. I cut the story. But am now a new man. A born again christian. Look at me today one of the happiest, richest, wisest, knowledgible and most confident man in Nigeria. Now a registered reknowned Dietitian/Nutritionist in Nigeria haven served in vaious hospitals now consulting various ailments and healing most people with God's assistance who redeems and strenghtens us. This Is My Story. What is Your Story? Write Your Comments To Me or mail me on emmanuelunderscoreobiyo@yahoo.com. I care and I will reply You.

No comments:
Post a Comment